About Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer”
Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” is a company with an experience of 30 years in the field of information technologies.
Founded in 1989, Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” is now one of the major system integrators in Russia. Our capabilities cover the widest range of customers’ needs – from production and delivery of computers to creation of turnkey information systems.
Thanks to the reputation of a reliable, responsible and experienced partner, always fulfilling its obligations,Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” has built solid relations with the majority of the world's top manufacturers. The Enterprise performance was already duly appreciated by thousands of institutions and organizations throughout the Russian Federation. However, we do not stop at what has been accomplished, and, keeping abreast of the times, we constantly enlarge the variety of the solutions offered in IT and related sectors.
A great wealth of practical experience, of which we are very proud, guarantees the finest quality of service!
We will be delighted to see you among our customers.
President and CEO of Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer”
Member of the Board (Saint-Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
Member of the Board of Trustees (Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University)
Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” was formed in Leningrad (Leningrad is the former name of Saint Petersburg, Russia) in 1989. In the beginning of its activity Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” specialised in the supply of computers and the promotion of new information technologies in related fields.
1989 – 1994
1995 – 1999
- Our Сompany has established one of the first Leningrad productions of personal computers.
- We created the first Service Center for repair of office equipment in Leningrad.
- We created and implemented an automated system special measuring equipment based on personal computers for the needs of "Kirovskiy Zavod".
- We have completed delivery of automated workplaces for Gazosvet, VNIIG im. Vedeneeva, "Impulse", Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute (PNPI) and etc.
2000 – 2005
- We organized the production of server platforms, storage systems and data recovery.
- We organized a delivery of computers in the North-Western region of Russia.
- We have created a network of regional service centers in the North-West region of Russia.
- Our Company has established the supply of computers and servers of its own production to retailers.
- We created a division of the wholesale trade in computer accessories. Our Company signed dealer and partnership agreements with representatives of the largest manufacturers of computer components and peripherals. In 1997, Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” entered the list of 10 largest Russian providers of boxed processors manufactured by Intel Corporation. In 1998 our Company received the status of Seagate strategic partner.
- Together with experts of «D.V.Efremov Institute of Electrophysical Apparatus» (NIIEFA) Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” constructed and put into operation industrial complex of laser cutting of materials of different density.
2006 – 2012
- Our Company has set up a Unit for the establishment of systems engineering.
- We completed the design and construction work on creation of corporate networks for the Saint-Petersburg Mint and JSC "Plant them. Stepan Razin".
- We have conducted a comprehensive study of information systems of the Registration chamber of St. Petersburg, ZAO "Petroelectrosbyt" and many others.
- In 2002 Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” became part of the St. Petersburg chamber of Commerce and industry (CCI). President of the Company Vladimir Blinov was elected to the Board of the CCI.
- In 2002, the Russian Agency for patents and trademarks issued a certificate of trademark (service mark) "SVEGA".
- We have expanded the geography of deliveries of computer accessories and computer equipment under the brand name "SVEGA" throughout Russia. Our Company has carried out deliveries of computers in more than 80 regions of the Russian Federation for the needs of the territorial bodies of the Federal service for ecological, technological and nuclear supervision.
- We have expanded the network of regional service centers, fully covering the territory of Russia.
- In 2005 Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” obtained certificate certifying that the quality management system of the company corresponds to the international standard GOST R ISO 9001.
- Our Company designed and built a prototype of unmanned aerial vehicle, which successfully passed the stand-alone test.
- Service center started to service and repair industrial systems and other optional equipment.
- Our Company has established a Unit to support State needs directly within the framework of existing procurement law.
- A logistics center was formed for deliveries throughout the territory of the Russian Federation.
2013 – 2016
- In 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” was awarded by the Government of St. Petersburg as a best supplier of equipment for the State needs.
- Production capacities allow our Company to issue up to 10,000 personal computers and 500 units of server platforms under the brand name "SVEGA" per month.
- Our Company began the production of computers under the brand name "SVEGA" conducted special checking for the absence of electronic devices of information interception and special study with the purpose of elimination of possible channels of information leakage through side electromagnetic radiation and interference.
- Our Company operates five separate divisions in St. Petersburg and two in Moscow.
- In 2007, we entered into a direct (DOEM) contract with Microsoft.
- We have expanded the scope of activities in the field of system integration.
- We have implemented a control system auxiliary production for the Saint-Petersburg Mint, uniting the compressor, boiler and cooling tower on the basis of a specialized SCADA system.
- Our Company has created and implemented a cluster of high reliability for the organization's electronic trading platform for the Committee for economic development, industrial policy and trade of St. Petersburg.
- Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” implemented a project for School of international relations (St.Petersburg State University, Russia). We created a full-fledged Television Studio for the organization of a joint learning process with leading educational institutions in the world.
- We have completed work on the automation of the functioning of the crematorium in St. Petersburg.
- Our Company designed and implemented low-voltage engineering systems in the Russian company TGC-1.
- We completed and implemented a project for the creation of digital video surveillance systems and access control systems in Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, St.Petersburg.
- We have organized the provision of services to lease computer and office equipment.
- In 2012 Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” was awarded a diploma for the organization (in the framework of its powers) the 36th Session of the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO.
- We completed the project associated with the wholesale trade of computer parts, in order to concentrate resources on solving the problems of system integration.
2017 – 2019
- Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” and UNESCO Institute for information technologies in education (IITE) signed an agreement on cooperation in the development of educational projects using information and communication technologies, as well as agreed on a partnership within the framework of the pilot project of UNESCO IITE and UNESCO associated schools “LFF – Learning For the Future/Learning for the future”.
- The Annual Interregional Information Technology Day Conference is held by Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” since 2012 with the participation of the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and industry.
- The division for creation of engineering support systems was reorganized in order to increase production capacity.
- We increased the number of designers and installers.
- Within the investment program of our company the Department of innovative projects in the field of information technologies was created.
- We developed and produced a number of prototypes of specialized personal computers, in particular, to solve the problems of automation of passenger transport.
- A division for the creation and maintenance of 3D visualization systems for various types of video communications has been organized.
- A number of unique 3D installation projects have been developed and implemented in schools in St. Petersburg.
- 2017 - Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” launches serial production of complexes with 3D visualization" SVEGA MMK. The products are certified in accordance with the Technical regulations, sanitary-epidemiological and hygienic requirements of the Customs Union.
- Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” is an annual participant of the largest educational exhibition of the country, the Moscow International Education Fair (MIEF) since 2017 ; St. Petersburg international educational forum (SPIEF) since 2018.
- In 2018-2019 we held a series of master classes on the use of modern 3D technology in relation to the educational process in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan, Belgorod, Almetyevsk.
- In 2018, the Mobile multimedia complex with 3D visualization SVEGA MMK-3DM was included by the scientific,technical and expert Council of the St. Petersburg construction Committee in the import substitution Catalogue (Protocol No. 12/2018 of 04.10.2018).
- On November 17, 2018, an Agreement on cooperation between the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Tatarstan and Co. Ltd. “SVEGA-Computer” was signed. Together with the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Tatarstan, a pilot project aimed at testing innovative technologies, including the use of 3D stereo solutions and interactive technologies on the basis of SVO "University of management "TISBI" (Kazan) was launched.
- At the beginning of 2019 four open experimental sites for testing 3D technologies in relation to the educational process have been launched and are successfully functioning:
— GBOU Lyceum № 554 of Primorsky district (St. Petersburg);
— GBOU School № 755 (St. Petersburg);
— ANO VO "Belgorod University of cooperation, Economics and law" (Belgorod);
— UVO "University of management "TISBI" (Kazan)